The Mumbai- Kamloops Fusion!

On this assignment for CMNS 3020 (Travel Media) we are tasked to write one personal travel essay of 1500 words.

So, I decided to capture the essence of my journey as an international student. I tried to highlight the contrast between the bustling streets of Mumbai and the quiet, serene landscapes of Kamloops, showcasing the fusion of these two contrasting environments in my life.

Moving from a vibrant, bustling city to a more tranquil, nature-filled setting has been a transformative experience for me. I wanted to share how this transition has influenced my perspective, enriched my life, and contributed to my personal growth.

Through my essay, I hoped to convey the beauty of both Mumbai and Kamloops, and how each place has left a lasting impact on me. I also wanted to explore the cultural differences, the challenges of adapting to a new environment, and the joys of discovering a new way of life.

Overall, my goal was to create a compelling narrative that not only reflects my personal journey but also resonates with others who have experienced the blend of cityscapes and landscapes in their lives.

Cultural-Kaleidoscope-Fn-2